Salem Lutheran Church was organized in 1870 when a small group of Swedish immigrants established the Congregation.
The church has worshipped in 4 buildings throughout its 132 year history in Sycamore, Illinois.
The current facility was built in 1970 and is located at 1145 DeKalb Avenue, kitty-corner from Farm-N-Fleet on Route 23.
See map and get directions
From the Archives:
Jubilee Album 1870-1920 (4.6 MB)
Diamond Anniversary 1870-1945 book
VBS Daily Newsletter "VBS Daily
History booklets written in 1995